Wealth structuring – Trust
With in-depth expertise in the industry, we can accompany you in setting up a trust in Mauritius.
The Trusts Act 2001 offers an ideal legislative framework for the setting up and administration of trusts. Trusts do not require registration and therefore provide absolute confidentiality, and are used for the following:
- Asset Protection
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Protection from forced heirship rules
- Holding of Investments and Property
- Investment Funds
- Charitable and Philanthropic Purposes
- A Private Trust Company (PTC) can be formed to act as trustee to a limited number of trusts for the benefit of different groups
- The PTC can be a Global Business Company and does not need a special licence. The settlor, members of his family or his advisors, can be appointed to the Board of Directors and influence the manner in which the Trust is administered
Sunibel Corporate Services is legally entitled to act as qualified Trustee and Company Secretary under the Trusts Act 2001.