Senior Corporate Officer
We are currently looking for a bright, talented and dynamic candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals as Senior Corporate Officer.
As a Senior Corporate Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client entities while guiding and coaching junior members of the team.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with simple or complex structures
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the companies while ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as with relevant laws in force
- Review files to ensure that all supporting documents are available as per the activities of the clients
- Monitor the organisation of board, committees and shareholders’ meetings, physical or online
- Draft and review minutes of meeting and resolutions pertaining to complex transactions
- Review clients’ files and ensure that all companies are compliant with local laws and regulations
- Liaise and follow up with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks and auditors as and when required
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure payments are initiated and completed within agreed deadlines
- Handle clients’ queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide guidance and assistance to Junior Corporate Officers
- Degree in Law and Management, Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field
- Partly qualified ICSA or ACCA will be an advantage
- At least 4 years’ working experience in similar role
- Sound understanding of complex corporate structures and a knowledge of financial services
- Good knowledge of the different laws in force relating to Global Business and Financial Services
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good organisation skills
- Proactive, agile and resilient
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written (both in English & French)
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
At Sunibel Corporate Services, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.