Project Coordinator / Internal Controller
We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals as Project Coordinator.
At Sunibel Corporate Services, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
Your contribution to the team as Project Coordinator
- Implementing and Managing the ISAE 3402 Type 1 and Type 2 across the entity
- Obtaining a clean report from auditor
- Ensuring annual maintenance of the ISAE 3402 (based on new legislations, changes in business and risks, contractual adjustments and changing requirements of organisation)
Process and System improvement
- Working in a collaboration with the Directors, IT Manager, Legal & Compliance and other members of the leadership team to align the business strategy across the organisation
- Ensuring all work is done in accordance with the regulatory framework, ISAE requirement, Corporate Governance, clients’ requirements and internal policies and procedure
- Implementing processes to improve staff performance and increase efficiency
- Ensuring necessary training and consultation is done before processes are implemented
- Reporting to the Board on any inefficiencies / process breakdown (“applied and explained”)
- Ensuring good workflow between our offices of Grand Baie and Quatre-Bornes
- Providing support to all clusters in reviewing and improving processes
Business Continuity Management
- Assisting in Business Continuity Management (BCP, IRP and DRP)
- Manage and execute various efficiency driven projects to achieve the organisation’s and group’s objectives
- Contributing ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
- Ensuring that your timesheet is updated timely and accurately
- Ensuring confidentiality at all times
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Degree in Project Management / Business Administration / Management
- 1 to 3 years of experience with knowledge of ISAE 3402 Certification project
- Rigorous, autonomous, proactive and focused
- Strong reporting, project management and presentation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- A team player with a strong analytical mind
- Ability to work under pressure
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
As an international provider of Corporate, Trust, Fund and Fiduciary services, Sunibel Corporate Services accompanies businesses, institutions and high-net-worth individuals along a broad range of capabilities such as Investment Advisory, Finance and Accounting, Corporate Management, Fund Administration, Relocation, Wealth Structuring and Assistance in listing.
With proven experience and backed by our international network of partners and offices in Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions across various jurisdictions.
Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.