We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals as Fund Administrator.
At Sunibel Corporate Services, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling corporate secretarial under the supervision of Team Leader
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations (including rules and codes as set by the regulator)
- Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures
- Scanning and filing of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant IT system
- Preparing and submitting statutory filings to local authorities on MNS platform and OSP
- Opening of accounts with financial institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers)
- Monitoring operations of the account, wire transfer instruction, any other forms as required by the bank and the client
- Liaison and follow up with clients, auditors, local authorities, banks, custodian, brokers and other stakeholders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and delivery
- Respond to clients’ inquiries – under supervision – whether by telephone or in writing in a timely and courteous manner
- Ensuring that your timesheet is updated timely and accurately
- Drafting of directors, shareholders and committee resolutions
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes of meeting
- Assist Accountants during the Audit process
- Preparation of working files and NAV calculation for funds
- Updating of fund system with respect to subscription, redemption and transfer of shares of investors
- Attending in-house and mandatory workshops and relevant trainings
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent
- 1-3 years of Experience in similar position
- ACCA – partly or fully qualified
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- Strong time-management and organisational skills are essential
- Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels and to respond to queries quickly and effectively
- Team player and client oriented
- Self-learning and rigorous
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
As an international provider of Corporate, Trust, Fund and Fiduciary services, Sunibel Corporate Services accompanies businesses, institutions and high-net-worth individuals along a broad range of capabilities such as Investment Advisory, Finance and Accounting, Corporate Management, Fund Administration, Relocation, Wealth Structuring and Assistance in listing on the Stock Exchange. With proven experience and backed by our international network of partners and offices in Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions across various jurisdictions.
Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.