We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals as Corporate Officer.
At Sunibel Corporate Services, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
As Corporate Officer, you will manage a portfolio of client companies under the supervision of the Corporate Services team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling portfolio of companies under the supervision of senior staff
- Ensuring compliance of files with relevant Mauritian laws
- Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures
- Scanning and filing of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant IT system
- Preparing and submitting statutory filings to local authorities
- Opening of accounts with financial institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers)
- Monitoring operations of the account, wire transfer instruction, any other forms as required by the bank and the client
- Liaison and follow up with clients, auditors, local authorities, banks, custodian, brokers and other stakeholders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and delivery
- Respond to clients’ inquiries – under supervision – whether by telephone or in writing in a timely and courteous manner
- Ensuring that your timesheet is updated timely and accurately
- Drafting of directors and shareholders resolutions
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes of meeting
- Attending in-house and mandatory workshops and relevant trainings
- Following any other internal procedures and perform any other related duties
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Finance, or any other relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong time-management and organisational skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels and to respond to queries quickly and effectively
- Dynamic, proactive and reliable
- Team player and client oriented
- Self-learning and rigorous
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
As an international provider of Corporate, Trust, Fund and Fiduciary services, Sunibel Corporate Services accompanies businesses, institutions and high-net-worth individuals along a broad range of capabilities such as Investment Advisory, Finance and Accounting, Corporate Management, Fund Administration, Relocation, Wealth Structuring and Assistance in listing on the Stock Exchange. With proven experience and backed by our international network of partners and offices in Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions across various jurisdictions.
Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.