We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals as Corporate Accountant.
At Sunibel Corporate Services, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
- Responsible for the timely bookkeeping of entities administered by the department, such as Domestic, Trusts, GBC1 and GBC2
- Prepare financial statements according to IFRS and any other applicable GAAP
- Maintain accounting records and prepare periodic financial summaries/analysis and any other ad-hoc statements for clients and for the company
- Work with corporate administrators and treasury to ensure completeness of accounting records
- Filing of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Tax Deduction at Source (TDS)
- Liaise with auditors and relevant authorities, such as the Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA), as and when required
Qualifications and experience
- Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field
- At least 2 years’ working experience in similar role
- Partly ACCA qualified would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial reports and forecasts
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements and consolidation procedures of multiple entities
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages and advanced MS Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Strong team spirit and good communication skills
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
As an international provider of Corporate, Trust, Fund and Fiduciary services, Sunibel Corporate Services accompanies businesses, institutions and high-net-worth individuals along a broad range of capabilities such as Investment Advisory, Finance and Accounting, Corporate Management, Fund Administration, Relocation, Wealth Structuring and Assistance in listing on the Stock Exchange. With proven experience and backed by our international network of partners and offices in Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions across various jurisdictions.
Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.