Assistance in listing on the Stock Exchange
The Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM) is an attractive stage for the raising of capital and listing for both local and international issuers. Most noteworthy, it is one of the few stock exchange in Africa to offer a multi-currency listing, a trading technology platform, and is open to dual-currency trading. In addition, the SEM allows you to list, trade, and settle equity and debt products in USD, EUR, GBP and ZAR, besides the local currency.
Our experienced team coordinates the process for the listing of companies and funds on the SEM. We aim to ensure that you are meeting your continued responsibilities as a listed issuer on the exchange.
Our services include:
- Advising on listing requirements
- Review business plan and business model
- Preparing and finalising all submissions and act as liaison with the Stock Exchange and other financial advisors
- Assisting in the implementation of procedures to support listed companies in relation to corporate governance, investor relations and financial results
- Ensuring that the issuer complies with all rules and regulations